Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Setting Yourself Up ... Loading ... Success


Here is the day five of blog challenge and I am celebrating! The reason why is in the bonus of today assignment. Bonus is a free day of blogging for all those who made posts in last four days.

I decided to write answer on today challenge. On day two we write why we would like to have freedom lifestyle. One of my reasons was to have more time with my family. And because of my work in last days I get the reward today already. I had one more extra hour to be with people I love. I really enjoy and feel gratitude for time spending together.

So, have a plan, stick with the plan, let become a habit and make your life marvellous.





»It´s been a long day, without you my friend
And I will tell you all about it when I see you again
We´ve a long way from where we began
Oh, I´ll tell you all about it when I see you again
First, you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what´s small turned to a friendship
A friendship turned to a bond
And that the bond will never be broken
The love will never get lost
And when brotherhood come first
than the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
So remember me when I´m gone.«
(Wiz Kalifa ft. Charlie Puth – See You Again)



With Love,

Maja


This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5





No comments:

Post a Comment